Alhumdulillah this was a project we all enjoyed,mostly because of the mess it created.We love everything ancient and legendary.Even if there is no story to support,we create one to go along.
So we started out with a pack of air dry clay, added few drops of water to make it smooth.
Then with the help of sturdy ruler,cut rectangular shape,almost similar in size.
It did take us a while to get all the bricks of same size,but that was the intend…to pay attention to details.
For the most part,the clay would stick together pretty well….but after it dried ,we found some bricks just fell apart…but that was easily fixed by school glue.
It really turned out dreamy.Boys have a more ambitious plan—lets build a whole city…..:/